This is a very potent magnesium topical spray made with magnesium flakes (magnesium chloride)! Choose from Unscented, Lavender, Sea Salt & Orchid (my personal favorite!) and Black Sea
Magnesium offers numerous positive health benefits since it's involved in hundreds of biochemical processes within your body.
Magnesium skin benefits include the following:
- Enhanced skin elasticity and hydration
- Antioxidant action against harmful free radicals
- Delaying the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Soothing effects for redness in skin
- Promotes a younger and healthier look
Magnesium topical sprays are a very popular option that you can use for general magnesium intake, joint therapy, muscle recovery, and sleep enhancement.
Magnesium topical sprays are easy to apply anytime during the day. Although, the best time is following a bath or shower while your skin pores are open which boosts absorption. If you are able to make this a part of your nightly ritual, more power to you!!
The general recommendation is to apply between 5 and 10 sprays over the body then massage the solution into the skin to stimulate absorption – little and often is key.
A 12 oz. spray bottle contains 2400 sprays, lasting you about 400 to 480 applications.
What about stinging?
There are a few reasons why your skin might sting when you apply magnesium topical spray, but it's important you understand this isn't an allergic reaction because magnesium is crucial to maintain healthy functions.
Your skin stinging or tingling may be the result of:
- applying topical magnesium on very dry or broken skin - *this is often the case, make sure to avoid applying topical magnesium after shaving!
- low levels of cellular magnesium
- the movement of large magnesium molecules as they're rapidly absorbed across the epidermis
- application of too much magnesium oil per area
Ingredients: magnesium chloride, distilled water, fragrance oil (does not apply to unscented), optiphen